A small to medium Freight Forwarder is looking for an Operations/Customer Service Supervisor
Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Air Exports and be confident with the below duties:
- Air Waybills/docs customs formalities in the UK
- Ability to lead and guide a team and run the department
- Build relations with suppliers and extract various deals with airlines/shipping lines/transporters
- Communicate with overseas offices independently and help secure the business/RFQS
- Integrate various compliance levels in the process as per UK practice
- Produce monthly tariff for network and UK sales team
- Ability to produce monthly reports to manager (s) about the department and activities
Candidate must be Dangerous Goods qualified
Sea freight Import knowledge/experience would be beneficial or be willing to learn.
Candidate must have full UK driving licence and car
Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30 - additional hours may be required
Salary & Package: £28,000 - £33,000 (depending on experience) plus monthly car allowance of £150.00, private medical for yourself and immediate family and other company benefits.
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.
- Import Export
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job