Operations Coordinator - Milton Keynes - 2019-222
The purpose of this temporary role is to ensure our client's Customer enquiries are handled professionally, by following processes. To provide excellent Customer service at all times to the Customers. Make sure escalation procedures are followed to ensure all issues are resolved in line with published SLA. Work with colleagues in other departments to ensure the overall Customer Experience is excellent.
Main Responsibilities Include:
1. Confidently deal with all incoming customer and courier calls, internal calls and control requirements quickly, courteously and efficiently at all times.
2. Be adept in using the in-house computer program ACI, NX Tracking, TRACE and i-Fleet
3. Be able to resolve and direct customer, courier, and control queries by effectively communicating with other departments.
4. Ensure that client operational queries are dealt with effectively and promptly
5. Confidently call clients to inform of any delays to deliveries
6. Work with Controllers to maintain high level of service and communication
7. Implementing and maintaining Service Level Agreements (both client and branch specific)
8. Assist the Account Management and Sales teams with implementing new business, ensuring concise docket information is added and communication is passed back to Account Manager
9. Comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic information provided by the customer
10. Completing customer bookings on the Company’s in-house computer programs
11. Build customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company including their Online Services
12. Resolve and direct customer queries by effectively liaising with other departments when needed.
13. Ensure updates are undertaken to the existing databases with changes and the status of each customer or prospective customer
14. Follow up on customer calls with any clerical duties required which may include e-mailing, faxing and completing paperwork
15. Produce client reports when required
Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Efficient and customer-focused communication style, with excellent telephone manner
• Previous experience including the management of Service Level Agreements
• Previous experience of a logistics background
• Competence and accuracy managing key client information and general data entry
• The generation of daily and weekly reports based on the data collated
• Able to communicate professionally and clearly to clients and suppliers
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Able to read and count
• GCSE level of education
• Microsoft packages including Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Comfortable learning new things
• Proven skills working in a close-knit team environment
• Highly organised and able to work within a fast-paced environment
• Acting on your own initiative without constant supervision
• Excellent punctuality and attendance
• Smartly dressed and groomed
• People management skills
• Attention to detail
• Customer and quality focus
Working Hours: 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday, Temporary, Full-Time.
No Agencies Please.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'