Our client, a busy freight forwarder is looking for a Operations Coordinator to join their office in Colnbrook.
Job duties & Responsibilities
- Communication with Clients, suppliers and overseas partners/agents
- Handling Freight consignments for both Imports & Exports
- High volumes of data entry on in-house IT systems
- Arranging jobs from start to finish including quotes, bookings, customs processes, paperwork etc
- Raising & passing invoices
- Dealing with warehouse operatives and assisting in warehouse if required
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience of Freight Forwarding export/Imports freight industry
- Excellent communication skills to ensure our high levels of customer service are upheld
- High level of attention to detail
- Good IT Skills and able to adapt quickly to database
- Must be able to prioritise and organise own workload
- Must be a team player
- Have commercial awareness
- Must be flexible with their working hours
- Willing to travel if necessary
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'