£27,000 - £28,000 per annum
COMPANY: Logistics for Events
HOURS: Monday - Friday 9am - 6.00pm
CULTURE: Friendly, fast paced and rewarding environment
BENEFITS: Free street parking, 21 days annual leave which will increase by 1 day each year (capped at 25), birthday day off, pension, cycle to work scheme
We're teaming up with a well-established company based in Beckenham looking to recruit for an Operations Coordinator to join a busy team and undertake/cover ALL other operations functions
The day to day duties in your new job would be:
- Coordinating crew booking across all jobs
- Ensuring all crewing is updated and detailed
- Managing the coordination of all freelance crew
- Allocating appropriate resources for each job as required
- Acting as the main contact for crewing suppliers - ensure standards maintained and negotiate pricing
- Investigating crewing issues on site as/when they arise
We'd love to speak to candidates who have:
- Strong Excel skills and are familiar with other MS packages including Word and Outlook
- Confidence, assertiveness and resilience
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills
- Organisation skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work on own initiative
- A flexible approach to work with a willingness to support team members as required
- Experience within events or AV industries desirable (this is beneficial)
- An understanding of operational logistics
Please note that due to the nature of the job, one week out of the month the job will require you to be on call with a company phone and iPad.
Apply today or ring Dolly or Elle on or email for further information.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'