Operations Coordinator - Permanent - High Wycombe - £24,000 to £25,000 per annum!
The successful candidate will be expected to provide a variety of administrative support and coordination activities across the Manufacturing, Supply Chain and IT functions alongside the Senior Operations Coordinator.
- Provide administrative support for the company’s Manufacturing, Supply Chain and IT functions.
- Control sample storage at the company’s premises.
- Undertake internal audit of the company’s SOPs, writing and updating SOPs as necessary.
- Generate regular reports on appropriate KPI metrics for all aspects of Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
- Consolidate and process demand forecast and production scheduling data as required.
- Process Sales Orders, Transfer Orders and export documentation as required
- Undertake any other administrative and support tasks for the functions as may from time to time be required.
- Strong experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in the Medical industry would be ideal
- Experience of administration in an audited/regulated environment would be an advantage
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook knowledge
- Self motivation and initiative
If you don't want to miss out on this opportunity, then please don't delay and apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'