You will be working for a Top 100 global forwarder, with 150 offices in 80 countries, providing access to 5,000 logistics professionals worldwide. We leverage enthusiasm, experience and resources to reduce costs, improve product availability and increase responsiveness throughout our client's global supply chains.
You will be working within our Operations department and will play an integral part in helping to support the business as a whole; by ensuring internal and external customer expectations are met.
- Monitor shipments and provide customer audit trails with detailed milestones
- Complete functions as instructed by customers and management
- Reply to all customer requests immediately and in accordance with our Minimum Service Standards and the MIQ Way
- Arrange collections from suppliers and monitor to arrival port/customer door (depending on terms
- Cover aspects of filing/locating files per department needs
- Provide world class customer service and follow our service standards and communications guidelines to maximize customer satisfaction. You’ll be given full training on in-house computer system including communication internal and external
- Account Handling
- Complete customs entries
- Flexibility at times may be required to do extra during holidays
- Understand Minimum Service Standards
- Answer phone with confidence
- Business Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'