SF Group are currently recruiting for a Operation Coordinator for our client based in Aldridge.
This is a permanent position and is paying £25,000 per annum and the working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm. You must be also happy with only taking holidays during school holidays due to the field of business that they operate in.
This position is an all encompassing role including being one of the first lines of contact into the business alongside the co-ordination of deliveries across the UK and Ireland. There will also be some database and administration tasks to run alongside the duties above.
The ideal candidate will have a solid work history with previous experience in an Administration and Customer Service like position. Any co-ordination or logistical scheduling experience would be ideal but not essential.
- First point of contact for all incoming calls.
- Obtain cost effective transport quotes from a number of taxi companies, liaise with AC (General Manager), and quote customer where appropriate
- Book extra runs / cover for scheduled runs by the most cost effective means
- Ensure accounts are open with cost effective taxi companies in all areas
- Sole responsibility of Operations Excel Spreedsheet and Access database of personnel records and run details.
- Ensuring all drivers are compliant, I.e. chasing insurance documents, paperwork, sending jacket/tarpaulin sheet.
- Updating database of records for all terminated/new runs and new drivers/leavers.
- Receive completed paperwork, renewals, etc. from contractors, update database, and file accordingly
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Have excellent telephone manner.
- Show willingness to help and assist your Co-workers, Managers and Directors.
- Offer solutions for problems/potential problems.
- Display a can-do attitude at all times.
- Display a friendly and helpful attitude towards customers, potential customers and staff.
- Be able to cope in a time sensitive and pressured role
If you are interested in this role please apply or for more information contact Harbinder Soul on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'