We are looking for an innovative, motivated and organised Operations Coordinator to join the innovation team and be responsible for a number of day - to day tasks. The ideal Operations Coordinator will have a robust technical background/understanding. Acting as a primary point of contact for both internal and external team members, the ability to articulate, communicate and build strong working relationships is imperative.
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for a number of tasks from day - to -day including the below:
- Supporting the resolution of technology related issues by working with existing IT suppliers to address and fix issues;
- Acting as the primary point of contact for multiple professionals within the business including, partners, facilities teams and the events team across multiple sites;
- Responding to day - to - day requirements of multiple teams across the business;
- Supporting the Business Lead in the development of facilities strategies, ranging from procurement of furniture to full office moves;
- Effectively manage and maintain up to date records of stock, inventory and asset registers for all equipment across multiple site locations;
- Assisting with obtaining quotes, raising procurement requests and the tracking of non-project purchases;
- Managing small projects, whilst working in conjunction with various project owners;
- Supporting the physical activity required when attending events;
- Organise, plan agendas and coordinate minutes/actions for key departmental meetings when required;
- Key responsibility in owning the collection of data for reporting to the global operations team across the business;
- Coordinate and support the recruitment process from supplier engagement through to on boarding.
If the above is of interest please forward your CV on to our sourcing manager or alternatively contact on the below details:
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.