We have a brand new opportunity for an Operations Coordinator based in our Watford office based on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Operations Team for the EMIS Health Operations department provides efficient support to the business and ensure that all customer orders are processed accurately and efficiently, within defined SLA`s, whilst also acting as a point of contact for customers with queries and providing general office support to Community Pharmacy in Watford.
As a member of the team, the Operations Coordinator will provide support to both Operations and the ProScript Connect Project team on our key upgrade project. The role requires extensive contact with both internal and external parties.
The role will provide regular reporting requirements and the successful applicant will need to have the confidence to build key relationships with all stakeholders on each project.
You will be:
- Producing minutes and recording actions at key meetings
- Working with cross functional teams to ensure that operational actions are progressed and clearly understood
- Providing regular progress updates against actions
- Determine and build strong relationships with key operational stakeholders across the business
- Regular data cleansing of internal systems used, maintaining customer records and ensuring that all relevant paperwork and information is recorded accurately before the file is closed for charging
- Sending regular updates and correspondence to customers and internal stakeholders, providing support where required
- Assist the Operations team in maintaining and creating product orders within our internal ordering system
You will have planning and organisational skills with the ability to multitask, strong verbal and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills, administration experience, ideally within order fulfilment / customer services environment
In return we offer a wealth of benefits with this role including a Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday, an attractive pension scheme, Healthcare cash plan, and a bundle of other benefits!
Closing date: 20th April
Emis reserve the right to close this position before the published closing date, should the need occur. We therefore advise that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
- Sales Coordination
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job