Operations Coordinator - Central Bristol - Temporary (6 weeks) - £9.23 per hour
Our centrally located client, is seeking and experienced administrator to join their team on a temporary basis. The role is to start on the 21st of March which is not negotiable.
This is a fast paced and innovative organisation, with busy offices across the UK. The Bristol office requires 6 weeks of support to cover a period of absence.
Hours: Monday to Friday (9.00am - 5.30pm)
- Manage front house reception and co-working space with another organisation
- Coordinate staff travel and accommodation
- Provide support to the senior, members of the team, sometimes based in different offices.
- Work with the EA to the CEO where required to support the team, to organise, meetings, events, dairies etc.
- Manage all desk/ office space rental requests
- Organise venue and courier arrangements
- Undertake a range of duties on a day-to-day basis including opening and accurately distributing all incoming mail
- Manage meetings, including papers and attending to practical arrangements, including room bookings, refreshments and requirements (internal and external)
- Assist where appropriate in general support tasks for the team in the office and any other duties, which may be required
What you will need:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a similar office/ reception role, in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels
- Computer literacy - knowledge and demonstrable experience is using MSOffice packages and database applications
- Able to maintain administrative systems and procedures
- A flexible approach to work and the capacity to adapt to the changing demands of the job.