Project Coordinator (Technical)
Your new company
Successful offshore company
Your new role
We are looking for a conscientious Project Coordinator who will administer and organise all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager, aiming at the timely and efficient execution of the project.
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Coordinating project related activities, resources, equipment and information to meet project requirements
- Communicating and reporting that client's needs and requirements are met as throughout the project life-cycle
- Help prepare project proposals, time frames, schedule and work within budget
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and expenditure
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Required to work outside core working hours to deliver project targets/timescales
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary plus benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job