Location Near Bury St Edmunds
Hours Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Salary £18,000 per annum
Our reputable client is currently seeking an Operations Coordinator to join their lively and busy team in a varied position to provide administrative and co-ordinating services to support the International Operations team.
- Developing and maintaining the efficient and effective running of business operations
- Collating data and producing reports for analysis
- Distributing information to clients and responding to queries
- Updating company website
- Updating company databases regularly and accurately
- Assisting other departments as required
Knowledge and skills required
- Administration experience in a professional office environment
- Accurate typing, numeracy and literacy
- Good computer skills using Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritise workload using own initiative
- Confident and professional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Can do attitude - Positive and personable
For the right candidate there will be the opportunity to progress and develop the role with the company’s rapid growth.
If you are motivated and looking for a long-term career opportunity with a successful, local employer, please apply with an up-to-date CV today!
Call Charlotte for more information on .