A smaller, but extremely successful Marketing Agency in Thame are looking for two enthusiastic and motivated Operations Executives to join them to provide support within the Retail Division. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive business, start a successful career and work with a number of well-known brand names.
This is a fast paced and varied role working to provide effective and efficient support within the Retail Division of the business. You will need to be tenacious, a 'go getter’ and not afraid of a little hard work!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide accurate excel, administrative and operational support to the account management team.
- To assist in the preparation and production of presentation material and client results
- To lead the organisation of tactical activities with the support of the line manager
- To receive, check and monitor field wages and expense claims for payment
- To prepare and issue cycle activity / briefings to the field team
- To communicate to field, head office, client and supplier personnel in a professional, efficient and appropriate manner
- To help support and organise the call centre activities; setup, execution and wrap up of call centre activities
- To undertake additional tasks, call coverage or projects where required
These roles are suitable to anyone who has the right attitude and the willingness to learn. If you are looking for your first job or to progress your career within an office and team environment, then apply now! We are looking for someone to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Great team player
- Able to think on your feet and prioritise your own workload
- Strong Excel skills - Desirable
- Organisation skills
- Good IT skills and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Customer focussed
- Problem solver
- Goal focussed
- Communication Skills
- Business Operations
- Field Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job