Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1PD
Exciting opportunity to join our team!
Our client, one of the largest communication providers in Norwich sells an array of products geared solely to the business to business market. They are one of the largest Vodafone partners in East Anglia, and providers of hosted telephone systems, as well as having what they consider to be the best reputation of any local communications company. They offer a fantastic working environment, superb service to their customers, an ethical and honest sales approach to new business and an unrivalled pay packet for achievers.
In the Operations Coordinator role, you will become a key member of their dedicated support team, providing excellent service to their customers by providing first and second line support across fixed line, provisioning and mobile services.
Some of the tasks you will be responsible for:
- End to end DSL/SDSL, Hosted IP, PSTN and mobile communications order processing.
- Provisioning line, broadband and mobile orders via portals.
- Creating accounts on billing platforms.
- Amending billing platforms in response to customer changes.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and the Operations Supervisor regarding installation arrangements.
- Processing requests for additional services or service amendments.
- Fault investigation and resolution.
- Providing sales support, obtaining information to resolve customer queries.
- Providing accurate and detailed communication to customers.
- Supporting our Account Managers to aid the delivery of orders
To be considered for the Operations Coordinator position you will have the following experience skills and attributes:
- Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team
- 2+ years’ experience in an hands-on support role
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent knowledge regarding fixed line/mobile services
- Experience in providing services to agreed SLA’s and KPI’s
- Experience with working in the telecommunications industry
Whilst the above are highly desirable, we would consider applicants from outside the telecommunications industry providing they can demonstrate excellent customer service skills and the ability to learn.
If you feel you are suitable for our Operations Coordinator position, please apply now!