Operations Coordinator - Order Desk - Fixed Term Contract
At Philips , we are undergoing an exciting transformation globally from a consumer and healthcare business into a leader in the Health & Technology space. We now have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Coordinator - Order Desk to join our business.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be at the front line of Philips customer interaction, with direct impact and responsibility of Philips products to customer. This position requires you to promptly process all customer orders and provide great customer service at all times. With attention to detail, you will need to keep a record of offers and inform both external and internal stakeholders about any changes in orders and deliveries.
You are responsible for
- Order Processing in line with On Time In Full/ Customer Service Level requirements
- Keeping an accurate record of the status of offers & bookings
- Regular updates to customers in regards to order and delivery status
- Tracking deliveries to completion or effecting re-delivery options (including returns if required)
- Processing & Action on relevant SAP reports (VA05, delivery ageing etc.)
- Participation in cross-training to provide effective cover
- Participation in customer meetings / projects as directed by the Management
- Submission and Completion of Kaizens to improve processes
You are a part of
A team of 14 operations coordinators and will report to the Operations Manager. You will be our main contact to customer purchasing administrators, and will work closely with our Stock Control Coordinators, Customer Demand Planners, Account Managers and Physical Distribution Manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail is critical
- A customer focused mindset
- Highly organised and methodical with the ability to follow through processes.
- Good computer skills - in particular Excel. Knowledge / use of SAP is an advantage, although training will be given
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships
- Able to work on their own initiative and have a positive 'can-do’ attitude in a pressure driven role where complex situations can arise
Please note this is a fixed term contract until the 31st December 2018 with a view to go permanent if the opportunity arises.
In return, we offer you
A path to further career development in Philips, you will be the direct customer interface managing some of our most important relationships. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please apply on-line - Good Luck!
Philips are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. By 'minimum criteria’ we mean that you must provide us with evidence in your application which demonstrates that you meet the level of competence required for each competence, as well as meeting the qualifications, skills or experience defined as required. Philips is committed to the employment and career development of disabled people.
Should you require any reasonable adjustments to enable your participation in the interview process, please advise us of this in your application.
We are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly. Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to you and cannot accept speculative CV’s as way of introduction.
- Order Processing
- Project Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job