- South West London
- £25,000, Amazing Benefits including Free Onsite Gym Membership!!
An Operations Coordinator is required to effectively manage the day to day facilities and other operational projects, including the planning for match day activations ensuring excellent customer service and experience, along with providing support to the Head of Operations.
- To lead on the day to day facilities management contract, relating to cleaning, security and maintenance as well as the compliance and minimum standards relating to our Safety Certificate.
- Ensure processes around contractor management are in place and necessary H&S documentation is received on time.
- Oversee the stadium support dashboard ensuring actions are completed in appropriate timelines.
- To lead on the management of the day to day pitch maintenance contract as well as annual budgets associated to this contract.
- Work with key contracts to drive efficiency and sustainability through their management processes.
- To be responsible for leading the stadium capital projects; establishing the process, project timetables and tracking progress to completion, ensuring we remain within budget.
- Assist the Head of Operations in creating and submitting planning, licensing and building control applications to the local council where relevant.
- Maintain and build relationships with the local council and local communities to ensure we are compliant with relevant standards
- Lead on engagement with Local residents on day to day operations to include resident information events, and information provision.
- Manage the match day activation booking of staff and payroll activities.
- Support the Head of Operations with the tender process for key projects and contracts.
- Oversee and co-ordination of match day activation plans, including leading Match Day Planning meetings, creative development, management of H&S paperwork and running orders to drive customer experience and supporting ticket sales initiatives
- Work with internal departments and stakeholders to achieve budgetary KPI’s, and joint operational and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Develop and review Health & Safety procedures for the stadium & offices
- Lead on accessibility requirements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job