Operations Coordinator - London - c£32k + benefits - 12 month FTC
Jigsaw Specialist Recruitment are delighted to be supporting an award winning, financial services provider, who have a global presence. Due to maternity leave, there is now an opportunity for a Franchise Operations Coordinator to join the organisation on an initial 12-month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Support IFA Distribution teams to ensure they can run effectively and improve efficiency, whilst being the operational point of contact for the Office Managers and their teams
- Proactively and efficiently manage the flow of work and priorities within the IFA Distribution channel
- Provide a centralised function for distribution communications and initiatives, across the business areas, to ensure appropriate sign off and a coordinated, streamlined approach to implementation, whilst ensuring that any initiatives are operationally and logistically feasible for deployment across Distribution
- Work closely with Director of Distribution on key strategic and tactical initiatives for the sales channels
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across Finance, Operations, Legal, Training, Marketing, Compliance, Sales Compliance, Information Risk & Security, IT and Systems to ensure alignment across the business and franchise channel.
- Manage Reward & Recognition programmes working closely with the MI team to deliver key messages and drive key behaviours
- Support IFA Distribution Leadership Team with administration and organisational tasks
Accountabilities will include: -
- Manage the set-up of new franchises and the on-boarding of new Franchise Directors together with the processes associated with the termination of a Franchise relationship and business closure
- To coordinate the set up and closure of franchise businesses to a set deadline, ensuring minimal impact across the business
- Manage branding of franchise offices across the country ensuring that all offices comply to brand guidelines
- Manage Franchise expenses, reporting back to the business the overall spend each month
- Manage Adviser Wellness Days across distribution
Coordinate and organise events, incentives and prizes
Work alongside sponsorship team to manage sports ticket allocation ensuring consistency across all franchises
Attend franchise site visits to ensure full understanding and knowledge, logging any issues and feedback received and where necessary put forward recommendations on how these issues can be resolved
As the ideal candidate you will have experience in: -
- Experience in a coordinator/operations role
- Experience working with projects and to set time lines
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
Grace C or higher in GCSE Maths and English
In return you will receive an attractive salary of up to £32k plus excellent company benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'