We are currently partnering with a leading logistics company in their search for an Operations Coordinator, Logistics to be based on-site at one of their prestigious clients in London.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide analysis and operational support to the international freight operation for their client's team.
The role involves working within the Account Management team in order to provide support for current businesses and identify opportunities for business development.
- Analysing and resolving operational issues as they occur and work with the client to achieve a long term resolution to the issues
- Undertaking analysis/ project work
- Developing the business activities with the customer
- Working with the account managers to identify opportunities and work on development projects
- Satisfying the needs of customers whilst assisting with the business objectives
- Excellent communication skills - able to express proposed solutions with internal and external customers - face to face, by telephone or in writing
- Able to make formal presentations to the customer
- Sound knowledge of the logistics process such as Freight Forwarding or Transportation
- Strong numerical analysis and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in a logistics department
- Competent in data analysis and presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel