Operations Coordinator - Live Events Agency
Welcome to Smyle. We are a multi award winning creative agency dedicated to creating extraordinary live events and digital experiences, fusing creativity and technical innovation.
For us, the idea is everything.
Make it smart.
Make it bold.
Make it matter.
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator who is super organised, to join our busy production operations team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting events businesses you will ever come across. You will be working as part of the team that is responsible for booking flights, transfers and hotels for our staff, freelancers and crew in destinations across the world.
Your role will be to support business processes by taking responsibility for key areas of administration. This will include:
- Raising purchase orders
- Data entry
- Helping to create schedules
- Answering queries
- Sending confirmation emails
- Booking flights
- Booking meetings
- Supporting the team
- You must be able to travel daily to our office in Hertford to be considered. The role would suit someone who has developed brilliant admin skills, and wants to join an exciting and very successful business
- Full training will be provided, but we are looking for someone who is able to demonstrate success in a busy office environment, working in a support role or admin role.
- You will need to have a professional telephone manner, brilliant time management skills, be able to work to deadlines and be comfortable speaking to a wide variety of people.
- We are looking for someone who has brilliant admin skills, is super organised, friendly, outgoing and reliable.
Life at Smyle
All aspects of our projects are delivered in-house, and we are proud of the diversity of roles we offer across the business. We are growing, and are investing hugely in our people, our office space and our resources. We have a relaxed and friendly office environment, and every single person is committed to delivering outstanding work at every opportunity.
We work hard and celebrate success, recognising the talented people who work here whenever we can. We have a full social calendar of events for us to enjoy, and a very generous benefits package with a strong focus on personal wellness.
If you are reading this, and think this sounds like the role for you, apply today.
- Customer Service
- General Admin
- Office Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'