The perfect person for this role will have good operations experience, natural drive, and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in!
A typical day in this Operations Coordinator role may involve:
- Coordinating the timely shipping of orders to customers
- Reading, understanding and actioning vendor delivery procedures
- Producing customer specific paperwork where necessary in line with the customer procedures
- Booking in deliveries with relevant warehouses where necessary
- Invoicing dispatched orders
- EDI invoicing where necessary as per the customer’s procedures
- Managing the performance of nominated carriers
- Processing authorised Returns and investigating credit notes as necessary
- Reporting dispatched order to the customer service and sales team
- Signing off supplier invoices as necessary.
- Any other administration duties as may be reasonably required.
As Operations Assistant / Supply Chain Assistant you will have:
- 2+ years experience in a similar position
- Experience of reviewing and interpreting supplier manuals
- Good common sense
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to multi-task
- Impeccable organisation skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job