£26,000 - £28,000 DOE + Pension
We are recruiting for a long-established International transport and shipping company, with exciting plans for the future.
They are on the hunt for an experienced Operations Coordinator to join their team and manage day to day Air Freight export and import bookings and all related administration.
Previous experience in Air Freight is essential. If you are a confident candidate who can build relationships with clients and deliver great customer care, we want to hear from you.
Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day bookings Worldwide Air freight jobs
- Raising job files and all appropriate paperwork
- Processing jobs through Fast Freight software system
- Extensive client liaison to include quotations, follow up, bookings and problem solving
- Extensive supplier liaison to include rate negotiations, bookings and problem solving
- Internal liaison with the Sales Team, assisting with quotations and service information
- Managing the jobs from start to finish in line with the client expectations and communicating effectively any service issues
- Maximising the gross profit by negotiating with the supplier base
- Proactively contacting the existing clients to maximise business potential
- Invoicing jobs on completion
- Populating internal analysis and key statistics
- To be involved in the operations and sales meetings, where current jobs, quotes, problems, entertaining and other relevant topics are discussed along with the previous week's trading activity
Operations Coordinator Experience:
- Must have Worldwide Air freight operations experience
- Strong Customer Service or Sales experience in rate negotiations and delivering quotations
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Can work to deadlines and handle pressure
- Quick thinker / Problem solving
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic character
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly. We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Account Management
- Sales Administrator
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- Customer Services - Excellent
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'