Our client, a leading management consultancy firm, is looking for an Operations Coordinator to start ASAP. This is a six months fixed-term contract, with the possibility of extension or going permanent. This role is to start ASAP and the salary is £40,000 - 45,000 dependant on experience.
Main duties include:
- Managing the front of house team
- Overseeing facilities management - supervising external contractors and carrying out inspections
- Coordinating office repairs and maintenance
- Managing the provision of office supplies, food and beverages
- Working alongside the Office Manager and operations teams to produce events, meetings, health and safety reports and training.
- Undertaking ad hoc company projects
The successful candidate will have 6 years relevant experience in Office/Facilities management. You will be comfortable taking the initiative and work to maintain a first-class office environment. You must also have excellent oral and communication skills, good working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and strong attention to detail.
Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications that we receive, only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a global company, apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job