Our Client is market leader at providing sellers and buyers across the wholesale used vehicle industry with innovative, technology-driven remarketing solutions. Their unique end-to-end platform is already the leading business solution in USA and Canada and is rapidly growing in the UK.
Overview of role
An opportunity has arisen to join our Client’s busy Operations Team at HQ in Chester.
The successful candidate will be able to perform & produce work to a high standard often under pressure and will understand the importance of managing and meeting strict deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing and processing vehicle sales orders.
• Creating payments to vehicle suppliers
• Liaising with customers to confirm payments and collection dates.
• Ensuring information is communicated quickly and accurately.
• Dealing with transport requirements.
• To support the sales department with vehicle orders.
• Liaising with suppliers and customers by telephone in a confident manner.
• Maintenance of day to day records and business related reports.
• Checking the accuracy of documentation.
• Accurate inputting of data on a daily basis.
• To assist with customer development tactical activities
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good understanding of operations processes and objectives.
• Proficient in Excel and Outlook.
• Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
• An excellent team player with an awareness of team workload and a willingness to offer assistance.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative.
• Good investigative skills and ability to resolve problems.
• A flexible approach to meet the demands of the business.
• Ability to draw on past experience. and a good decision-maker.
• Professional approach.
- Flexible Approach
- Operations Processes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job