You will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and management of assigned projects continually looking for improvements through the monitoring of business processes in line with company aims, objectives and standards across the EMEA region.
- Have a thorough and expert knowledge of the vendor management policies and related processes.
- First line of support to business colleagues to provide advice, guidance and support a practical approach to vendor compliance.
- Develop and build upon robust processes to monitor vendors in line with internal procedures, policies and systems.
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests.
- Work with in-house teams to manage internal databases and subscriptions.
- Escalate non-conformities and document approved deviations.
- Monitor contracts and required documentation (insurance proof, licences, ID)
- Proactively identify processes that could be streamlined, offering solutions to help management review and ensure processes are efficient.
- Preparation of reports as required.
- Identifying improvement opportunities and make recommendations to senior team members.
The new Operations Coordinator
- Compliance, vendor on-boarding processes or vendor management experience
- Self-motivated and confident to deal with many different departments, offices and teams
- Develop and manage your workload on a day-to-day basis
- Excellent communicator
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to build trust and rapport with stakeholders across a variety of levels and gain their support
- Ability to work in a busy and fast paced professional environment
- Analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to identify problems, understand the complete impact of them and see challenges through to a conclusion
- Experience using Microsoft power platforms and SharePoint administrator experience would be advantageous
This role will be starting in May 2021!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'