CitySprint are on a Fast track to become the UK’s leading courier services provider, with current market domination of the Same day service areas already.
Through regular investment in market leading technology, we are paving the way for courier services to be more intuitive, more capable, and more responsive in real time than ever before!
Being this awesome takes a lot of hard work and commitment to our values, vision and customers. So naturally we need to secure top-notch talent to ensure we continue growing and improving every day.
This is where you come in!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Controller to join our team in London on a permanent basis.
For this role, we are looking for a driven, self-starting individual who has existing experience in an Operations Controller or similar role, ideally within a transport, Logistics or FMCG environment
The purpose of your role will be to provide a high level of support to the control and operations of your Service Centre whilst ensuring a high level of customer service from booking to completion.
The main responsibilities within the role are:
- Allocation of work to couriers in a fair and transparent manner.
- Taking bookings accurately and advising clients of our services.
- Monitoring of jobs through to POD and completion with priority on platinum customers.
- Implementing and maintaining Service Level Agreements (both customer and service centre specific).
- Proactively keeping clients and fellow employees informed of any delays or issues.
- Ensure your fleet size is sufficient to service your clients particularly during peak periods - maintain levels and recruit when required.
The key skills we need you to have for the role include:
- Managing and exceeding customer expectations.
- Acting on your own initiative without constant supervision.
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients, couriers and suppliers and remain professional at all times.
- Be highly organised.
- Previous transport industry experience.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Computer literate.
If you feel you are able to fulfill the role described above please send your CV and a covering letter explaining how you meet the criteria by Friday 23rd March 2018.
"We do not require the assistance of agencies for recruitment - thank you in advance."
- Booking Systems
- Operational Support