Are you a qualified Accountant looking for an excellent opportunity to gain more exposure across all asset classes? Would you like to work at the heart of the investment process in an energetic, high performing and professional team? If so then this could be the opportunity for you.......
Our client is one of the largest private pension schemes in the UK. Their wholly owned subsidiary oversee the investment of over 70% of the scheme's assets. They manage and administer both the pension scheme and the majority of their investments in house.
They are currently recruiting for a qualified/part qualified Operations Analyst to join their professional Operations team in London to provide support to all the investment teams in executing their strategy and be a central point of queries for the support teams.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be required to perform all functions that constitute the daily workflow, working closely with a variety of stakeholders including Portfolio Managers, Fund accountants etc to ensure daily reporting and accounting data is accurate and identify any areas for improvement.
As an Operations Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Completion of all daily reconciliations utilising an exception based management system
- Validate daily the IBOR (Investment book of Record) for all asset classes
- Support the investment teams by responding appropriately to any enquiry and raising any issues promptly with them.
- Attend Third Party service reviews as required
- Ensure production of appropriate MI as required
- Support trade execution and settlement process for liquid assets
- Support cash execution for illiquid assets and lifecycle management
To be successful you will:
- Be part qualified (ACA/ ACCA) with ideally a Business/Finance degree educated with experience
- have similar experience in an analyst/accounting type role within an Investment bank or financial services industry
- Have strong analytical and Excel skills
- ideally have experience in NAV/price control or flash profit and loss production
- have Strong attention to detail
Are you interested in working for one of the largest private pension schemes in the UK and looking for an opportunity to gain more experience learning about different asset classes? If so then please apply now
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Operations Analyst
- Middle office
- NAV Control Accountant