Experienced Operations Manager required for a Facilities Management company to maintain a high standard of service for approximately 50 clients and all associated staff.
Must have experience of:
- Ensuring that Health and Safety rules are complied with and COSHH site files are up to date
- Visit all sites on an ad hoc and scheduled basis undertaking quality audits for each client every calendar month achieving minimum 90% scores.
- Recruit staff effectively and within written procedures
- Maintain list of supplementary cleaners for emergencies
- Assist with/Provide reactive cover where required
- Control contracts within cost standards
- Manage contract start-ups effectively and with liaison with Sales.
- Comply with all administration and control procedures adhering to ISO9001 procedures at all times
- Be able to demonstrate superior management skills for cleaning supervisors and operatives
- Be self-motivated and driven and willing to evolve with an expanding business
- Willingness to travel
- Be prompt and conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
- Be able to instruct operational staff effectively and efficiently
- Be conversant in basic Microsoft office skills such as word, excel, outlook and the generation of spreadsheets
- Have experience of working in a multi-site environment
To apply for this position please email your CV to Karen Worrall, HR manager, with an accompanying covering letter outlining your experience and capabilities.
- Facilities Management
- Management Skills
- Health & Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job