As the Operations Consultant, your duties will be to:
- Manage the day to day relationship with key stakeholders, maximising our exposure to senior leaders and decision makers on the engagement
- Reporting to, and sharing insights with the Account Manager
- Monitor and review performance delivery of our associates, anticipating and managing any day to day issues, supporting their working environment/capability
- Participate in the planning and development of future resource requirements within the account
- Work with internal colleagues to anticipate any future spikes in capacity, establishing how to effectively utilise the resource levels to meet the client’s needs
- Maintain on site presence across the multiple days / shifts, working to ensure that the client receives excellent levels of customer service
- Involvement in the development of the strategic account plan for the long term future of the account
To be the successful Operations Consultant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in financial services, preferably in the banking industry
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of excellent customer service
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively
- Building effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
- Experience in identifying and acting upon future business development opportunities within an account
- Flexibility with working hours (day and night work required)
In return, the Operations Consultant will receive a salary of £25,000 per annum, a yearly cost of living increase, pension, 25 days holiday, with the opportunity to buy more, life assurance, private healthcare and more.
To apply for this Operations Consultant job, click the apply link online and send your CV today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'