Our client, who is a business communication specialist, is looking to expand their team and are looking for an Operations Co-ordinator / Customer Service Administrator.
• Liaise with carriers and suppliers to place orders for all voice and data products.
• Utilise various portals for the different products and suppliers.
• Record accurate details on Microsoft Dynamics CRM package and Union Street aBILLity billing system.
• Project-manage the provisioning/implementation of the customer’s services and provide regular feedback and updates to the customer via telephone and email.
• Liaise with other internal departments to ensure smooth delivery of all services.
• Answering the telephone and emails and dealing with first-line queries.
• Logging support cases both internally and with external suppliers.
• Keeping the customer fully informed of updates.
Ad-hoc support will also be required from time to time with other areas of Operations, such as: mobiles, sales support, billing, technical support.
In addition, you will create standard operating procedures to ensure that all aspects of Operations Support are completed uniformly.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the telecoms industry.
Candidate they look for:
They are look for an innovative, customer focused, motivated individual who is seeking to further develop your career with a growing and successful company, and would like the opportunity to work in the constantly evolving Telecoms industry.
• Thrive working in a social, fast paced, and dynamic environment
• Enjoy talking with people and get satisfaction from helping others
• Have great verbal, listening and written communication, as well as relationship and rapport building skills
• Excellent customer service skills, understanding that the customer is at the forefront of everything they do
• Ability to operate in high pressure situations, successfully handle multiple competing priorities
What they are offering:
• Ongoing training support and personal development
• Fun, social, and vibrant environment
• Annual bonus based on company success
• Free onsite parking
• Entitlements, childcare vouchers, 20 days paid holidays (exclusive of bank holidays)
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.