Can you work calmly under pressure? Work to exceptionally tight deadlines? Have a meticulous eye for detail? 25 days holiday, half day Fridays and 5% pension contribution are all up for grabs within this exciting opportunity.
Your role will be to ensure the correct products are produced, on schedule & to provide customers with the best possible buying experience both in terms of communication & delivery of goods.
- Responsible for planning, coordination & control of the production process for specified customers, escalating any concerns to Operations Manager
- Manage production schedules to establish lead times of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders
- Monitor the production processes, suggest improvements & adjust schedules as needed to ensure customer expectations are met
- Raise purchase orders and delivery notes, update goods-in and finished goods information
- Regularly liaise with relevant personnel, e.g sales, marketing, design, packers, supplies & customers
You will be a confident communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks & projects with potentially conflicting deadlines and have strong problem solving skills. The ideal candidate would have experience in all of the above however, demonstrating a can do attitude, picking things up quickly and showing willingness to learn are also skills that will be considered.
I am looking for an AMAZING professional who will impress me with all of their experience and make me want to employ them myself!! Call Sophie on if you think you are 'amazing'. (Don't be shy candidates!!!!)
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.