Operations Co-ordinator - maternity contract 14-16 months
Successful, friendly and forward-thinking IT Solutions Company based in London Bridge are looking to recruit an experienced Operations Co-ordinator to join their team.
This role will report directly to the Office/HR Manager and you will be responsible for a variety of duties from processing orders, office administration and reception. As the main part of this role will be overseeing the customer order process we are looking for somebody with excellent attention to detail and administration skills.
- Process all sales & purchasing orders on all the company financial systems
- Raise invoices for all orders once processed and where authorised to do so, raise credit notes
- Check invoices for appropriate coding, maintain the purchase ledger, respond to supplier and customer questions and queries
- Process customer opportunities and sales orders
- Manage meeting room bookings and prepare them for use
- Assist with facilities: liaising with cleaning companies, landlords, ordering office supplies
- Assist senior management and the Office/HR Manager with their day to day duties
- Managing and maintaining company documentation
- Meet and greet visitors, answers the phone and general administration
To apply for this role you MUST have the following:
- Previous experience processing orders and invoicing
- Excellent administration experience
- Good knowledge of databases, Word, Excel and Outlook calendars
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ideally experience working for a service provider
- Flexibility - be happy to turn your hand to anything
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use your own initiative
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.