£25k - £30k
As the Operations Co-ordinator, your position forms part of the existing Operations team and requires the jobholder to co-ordinate all of the Air Freight operations.
Operations Co-ordinator duties:
- Manage the day to day Air Freight operations
- Co-ordinate the export and import bookings of Air Freight jobs
- Raising job files and all of the appropriate operations paperwork
- Processing jobs through the company's freight operations paperwork
- To be responsible for the daily checking of all Airfreight collections and deliveries and post flights
- Extensive client liaison and negotiation
- Extensive supplier liaison and negotiation
- Managing jobs from quotation stage to final invoicing
- Maximising the gross profit by negotiating with the supplier base
- Invoicing jobs on completion
- Air freight operations experience is essential!
- Excellent customer service experience
- Confident communication skills
- Great attention to detail
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.