Our client is the world’s leading provider for brands and publishers looking to benefit from the deeper audience engagement that immersive content offers. They have built the largest library of premium 360° Video/VR films, available to licence for use in campaigns across socials medial, Virtual reality headsets and WebVR, and they run a global network of expert 360° Video Creators.This is a permanent graduate job based in central London with a starting salary of £19,000
Our client is the world’s leading provider for brands and publishers looking to benefit from the deeper audience engagement that immersive content offers. They have built the largest library of premium 360° Video/VR films, available to licence for use in campaigns across socials medial, Virtual reality headsets and WebVR, they we run a global network of expert 360° Video Creators.
How you expect the candidate to spend their day:
A 360? Video Content Operations Coordinators is required to join the expanding team at an innovative media start-up running the largest global network of 360 Video / VR Content creators.
This is an entry-level role and the ideal candidate is a graduate with a focus on practical media and/or video production looking to start or progress a career in video media, initially in a content-based role. You’ll be quick to learn, a team player, a great communicator with excellent attention to detail.
Applicants must have an interest in / familiarity with the technical aspects of video production and post production, Ideally proficient in FCP or Adobe Premier (Mistika and/or Mocha VR too would be a big plus) and keen to develop these skills.
Come and join an ambitious Media tech platform that simplifies the creation of 360? Video and VR projects for global brands, agencies and publishers. The Company is already a Facebook strategic partner.
• Processing 360? video content submissions including technical, creative and editorial quality control.
• Checking and adding metadata, titles, captions, keywords.
• Liaising with and advising creators on content requirements.
• Assessing and analysing content trends.
• Reporting submission trends, volumes and forecasts internally.
• Uploading content to fulfil existing and future commercial partnerships.
• Administrate the Creator sign up process.
• Research new Creators to join the Network.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Graduate seeking first career opportunity
• Media and/or Video production interest / knowledge
• Eager, interested and a fast learner
• Strong attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job