Operations Co-ordinator (Reporting to Head of Retail Operations)
Are you looking for your next opportunity in a constantly expanding business?
I am extremely excited to be working for a forever growing, well known client in the Skelmersdale area. They are looking for an ambitious individual to join their locally grown team in an Operations Co-ordinator role! If you are confident in analysing data, able to problem solve, pay attention to detail, and you are enthusiastic about your work then this could be the perfect role for you.
The desirable skill set for this job role is as follows:-
First and foremost you will be providing support to the head of operations in several areas including:
- Communication: Providing all round support in internal and external communications including notifications, new product development and process changes.
- Reporting: Ongoing detailed reports to meet the needs of senior management and business heads including adhoc reports as requested.
- Department support: Ensuring SLA's are met and making sure a high standard of service is being delivered at all times. Identifying and resolving any issues whilst looking at ways of continuous improvement.
- Policy and procedure: Assist operations manager in the ongoing review of policies and procedures to ensure they meet the needs of the business and legal requirements.
- Projects: Work closely with heads of business to monitor and produce reports relating to adhoc projects. Provide and relevant data and information. Engage with internal departments to ensure delivery.
This is a very varied role which would suit a candidate with previous experience in a support role. Candidates would find it extremely beneficial to have experience in analysing reports.
This is a key role within the company and you will be relied upon to be point of contact in the absence of the Head of Retail's absence.
If this sounds appealing to you or if you think you fit the job description provided then please do not hesitate to apply as we are hosting interviews immediately.
Any queries then please do not hesitate to email me.
Good luck with your application.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job