Job title: Operations Co-Ordinator
Stratford, London, UK – Permanent contract:
We have an exciting opportunity with an International Logistics company that provides world-class services globally, with amazing offices in Stratford.
The company are looking for an individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment and can make a valuable contribution to the experienced team!
The role of Operations Co-Ordinator is to take operational responsibility for several of the company’s accounts.
The role will require a large amount of communication with clients and overseas offices, as well as handling the details of shipping and transportation services with new and existing clients.
This role would suit somebody who has strong experience in logistics/transportation/shipping and customer service, as well as excellent working knowledge of Excel and Outlook.
- Execution of multi-modal freight management services (sea / air / road) for imports and exports.
- Cross trades could also be required for this role.
- Establish effective communications with clients/ overseas offices
- Take a lead operational role for different clients
- Quick response time for origin enquiries
- Arranging shipments for new or one-off clients
- Create new files for shipments prior to arrival
- Participate in periodic operational review with client if required
- Maximise revenue, contain cost
- Maintain internal service level
- Co-operate with other teams to ensure cost / revenue are processed accurately and on time.
- Find solutions for the company systems / customer Extranet update issues.
- Check accuracy of container movements using the pipeline report and keeping an accurate daily spreadsheet for ease of shipment control.
- Maintain UK container delivery drop and swap schedule.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Deliver “A Team” customer service in terms of delivery, performance and response time
- Maintain KPI suite for on-time delivery
- 2+ years of logistics/shipping/transport experience
- Processing cost / revenue in a timely manner
- Maintain set deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook skills
The company is offering a salary of up to £23,000 subject to experience, plus amazing benefits including a pension scheme, gym membership scheme, discretionary bonus, life assurance and private health cover.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply for more information!
- Customer Service
- Microsoft skills
- Delivery control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job