My client is seeking an experienced customer service clerk who holds courier or freight experience who would also be open to helping in other areas of the company when required. Cover work would be required within the warehouse, driving etc..
Daily duties include:
- To manage all storage locations. To ensure that all goods in or out are documented and recorded and updated.
- To assist in the upload of all the storage material that we currently hold onto our pending storage management system.
- To report immediately any missing or damaged items to the General Manager.
- To include all stock movements.
- To manage all company vehicles.
- To record weekly mileage and ensure that vehicles are safe and road worthy.
- To manage the booking in of all services and arrange cover vehicles as and when required insuring that all insurance is in place before driving.
- To manage the warehouse goods and ensure that any goods in or out are updated on the spreadsheet and in future onto our storage system and to report immediately any missing or damaged items to the General Manager.
- All shipping and courier requirements, including third party and inbound shipments
- All customer services related duties, responding to these within a timely manner.
- To check all pods and tracking, chasing information that falls outside of acceptable deadlines and ensuring that notes are input on all jobs, and to report to the General Manger PODS that are missing daily
- Previous customer service/ freight or courier admin experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Outstanding customer service skills
- PC literate
- Monday- Friday 09:00am-18:30pm
- Customer Service