This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
This role would suit a recent 2017 Graduate who has studied Politics and International Relations, or similar, who will not only have an understanding of what is going on in today's world, but also have a keen interest surrounding such hotbed political topics.
Reporting on Crisis's such as Kidnap and Extortion, Political Evacuation and other General Security issues the successful candidate will be expected to work in shift patterns, ensuring major clients are receiving the most up to date data and reports concerning its assets within certain territories.
Please note that this role is based in Oxfordshire.
* Monitor and observe the global situation; being prepared to alert clients of emerging threats through pertinent and timely reporting
* Produce bespoke analysis and intelligence reports
* Brief clients over the phone and in person on such matters as personal security and regional geopolitical tensions
* Collate statistics and compile reports for the wider team
* Work in a small and experienced team in a shift pattern basis which would involve working nights and weekends
If you hold the relevant education and have a passion for such worldwide political issues, please submit your CV ASAP.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job