Operations - Cash Management and Reconciliations 2nd Jobber
I am currently working with a small investment manager in the recruitment of a professional to join their Operations and Settlements team. The successful candidate will responsible for all post execution activities. These include settlement of FX and Commodity products covered by sales team.
The role is working in a small team so gives you exposure right across the whole of the Operations.
Responsibilities include -
- Preparing instructions and monitoring cash transfers for transaction accounts for multiple asset classes.
- Accurate and timely execution and delivery of client and bank instructions with strict cut-offs for major currencies
- Performing daily internal and external reconciliation
- Investigation and resolution of failed/non-receipt incoming and out-going payments for transaction accounts and clients
- Liaise with Banks/Custodians on a day to day basis ensuring all trades/payments are completed and/or settled in a timely manner
- Ensuring all trades are booked and matched in appropriate systems and captured timely and accurately
- Generating and sending of trade confirmations to counterparties
- Client reporting including trade confirmations, statement of holdings and monthly statements
As the successful candidate you will have experience in a similar role (Reconciliations, Settlements, Trade Support). In return my client is offering a salary between ££28,000 - £35,000 plus benefits and bonus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'