My client has just created a new and excited role for a highly motivated person with a background in Operations/Business Development/Account Manager with a proven track-record of managing contracts, business development, account manager project management and strategic planning.
- Manage the growth of client contracts and new business development
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Responsible for all the operations through multi-disciplined teams
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Creates a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines
- Managing P&L budgets
- Monitoring of supplier performance against benchmarked criteria and KPI’s
- Identity opportunities to reduce costs, improve quality and performance and take corrective action where necessary
- Holding formal contract review meetings with suppliers
- Manage contract disputes
- Makes sure the working environment maintains access to quality equipment
- Confirms that health and safety regulations are followed
- The Operations manager will need experience managing external contracts
- Experience in ensuring value for money and quality improvements in supply chains
- Commercial contract management experience
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.