Operations Auditor- Field based up to £30K - £35K + Car + Bonus +Bens
Hertfordshire/ Home Counties coverage
We are seeking a talented Field based Internal Auditor for a FTSE client whom has multiple retail sites. This role will cover mainly the northern home counties area and North London.
· To conduct branch based operational audits across the Group's business units.
· Identify and communicate risk exposures to branch and operational management and agree appropriate action to mitigate relevant risks.
· To occasionally undertake field work for risk based Operations Audit Topical reviews.
- To execute branch operational audits as determined by the Annual Operations Audit Plan.
2. To issue operations audit reports and communicate effectively with operational management over issues that have been identified.
- To undertake field work, when required, for Operations Audit Topical reviews and Internal Audit reviews.
4.To undertake special investigations / projects, as specified by the Operations Audit Manager or the Head of Group Internal Audit and report the findings to senior management.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with management across different business brands, ensuring that a professional approach is conveyed at all times.
6. To aid with the coaching, mentoring and development of team colleagues.
The role has no direct management responsibility. However, the nature of work undertaken means that the Operations Auditor will work across a number of different operating business units and will come into contact with a variety of management levels.
The ideal candidate will have an internal audit qualification IIA or CCAB part-qualified and possess a full clean driving license. Experience in a multi site business is also essential.
Please reply with your CV to Rachael Terry
- Internal Audit
- Retail Audit