Who are we?
We’re the multi-award winning digital health company launched in 2014 in Manchester and we’ve just raised $26.1 million in Series B funding (the largest outside of London).
We’re growing at a phenomenal pace (4 people to 70 in last 12 months and plan to be 120 by the end of the year) and we’re looking for more amazing people to join us on our game-changing adventure to make millions of people healthier & happier by changing the way people think about their health.
Could you be tempted to join us on our amazing journey in Manchester City Centre?
THE ROLE:Operations Associate
The role of Operations Associate is imperative to the everyday running of the business in multiple ways. It requires a high level or attention to detail and an analytical mind that can evaluate large amounts of data quickly and confidently, whilst also requiring the interpersonal skils needed to train and support our doctors that have joined us on our platform.
You will not only be a point of contact for our doctors, but also other members of the Push Doctor team who you will be expected to collaborate with on developing processes and projects.
In summary, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with any direct of agency doctors
- Providing in session and out-of-session training and support for all doctors
- Manage day-to-day operations through data analysis within your area of responsibility
- Plan the availability of GPs to match the demand of our patients
- Completing daily administrative tasks and ensuring all doctor documentation is kept up to date and organized
- Assisting the rest of the team and the wider business
- Good degree from a reputable university
- Previous experience in an operational role is beneficial
- High level of attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills and a keen eye for data
- Eager to progress within a fast-paced start up environment
- A willingness to get your hands dirty attitude
- Able to effectively communicate with internal & external stakeholders
- Decisive, proactive and able to adapt to an ever changing environment
Get in touch today, this is not your typical Manchester based role and will not only be rewarding to yourself but will change lives to those who need it most.
Apply today with your profile and one of our talent team will be in touch.
Alternatively, give us a call, we are happy to discuss any queries you may have.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job