Operations Associate within Global Tech Start-up
Salary circa £35K - £40K + Benefits
We are working with an ambitious global tech client. They have been recognised by Forbes for their impressive growth achievements. They provide on demand transport and logistics to over 2,000 corporate clients.
Our client is seeking an Operations Associate to help scale up an existing platform through a methodical and quality driven approach.
- Perform data analyses and suggest business opportunities.
- Create automated analytics tools that can identify fix weak spots in our client's product.
- Work with the Business Insights team and take responsibility for managing various events.
- Develop pricing models based on the data collected.
- Roll-out the locally developed tools and contribute to the knowledge sharing base.
- Graduate with 1 year + experience in a business consulting, tech or start-up environment.
- Proven track record contributing to complex projects.
- First or 2.1 from a Russell Group university and ABB minimum A Levels.
- Knowledge of SQL with clear experience of deriving actionable insights from data.
- Experience within procurement or supply chain would be advantageous.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job