Fixed term contract (March - October)
£20,000 - £22,000 pro rota
40 hours per week (Full time contract)
Our client, an international transportation provider are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to join their team on a fixed term contract for six months, with a possibility of becoming a permanent role.
The position will require a "hands on" and customer orientated approach to assisting the management team with all diverse aspects of administration and preparation required for the smooth running of every shore turnaround operation being run within by their UK office.
Duties & Requirements:
- Candidates will be highly organised , strong attention to detail with an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Excellent customer service skills - You will be liaising with suppliers and guests so a friendly, approachable attitude with an outgoing personality.
- Preparing necessary turnaround documentation and equipment (staff uniforms/document collation/passenger lists.)
- Confident to work under your own initiative when necessary and dedicated to see all tasks through to completion.
- Flexibility with your working hours - you will need to be able to commit to varied shifts including weekend work and some UK travel as required.
- You will often attend to guests staying at stopover hotels so knowledge of the central London area is essential.
- Experience within travel / hospitality industry would be advantageous.
If you feel you meet these requirements and are looking for an exciting new opportunity, please forward your CV to us.
Extraman Recruitment is working on behalf of their client and will only respond to successful applicants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job