Mploy are pleased to be working with an excellent local company, who are seeking an Operations Assistant to join their growing team, supporting both the Customer Service and Finance Teams. The company likes to promote an all-inclusive atmosphere and likes to train their employees within multiple departments - so you will always have a varied day!
The starting salary for this role is £18,000 - and once probation has been completed this will increase to £19,000, and after that the company has a salary increase scale based on performance that can take you up to £27,000, through exceptional training and steady progression incentives. Although this role is Customer Service focused, you don't necessarily need bundles of experience. The hiring manager is looking for their next team member to be motivated, bright and eager to learn the ins and outs of the company to progress.
Salary £18,000 rising to £19,000 + after probationary period
Monday-Friday, 9-5.30pm with an hour for lunch
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Operations team are responsible for achieving customer satisfaction by providing effective communication with both clients and suppliers regarding waste services.
An overview of main responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of the operations database and the completion of the unsatisfied 'problems' which require action. This includes dealing with the allocated future actions daily.
- Responsible for completing service amendments that have been requested by clients, in accordance with company guidelines. This includes obtaining any authorisation before proceeding with any amendments to service.
- Responsible for investigating potential supplier changes when instructed to do so by management (Inc. Team Leaders).
- Responsible for placing service orders with subcontractors in accordance with the client's order requirements.
- Responsible for creating new service lines where an additional service has been requested by an existing client, this includes either creating a contract for signature, or issuing a new waste transfer note to the client to ensure compliance with both 1st Waste and the Environment Agency.
- Responsible for sourcing suppliers and buy prices for the Sales Department when requested to aid with tender documents.
- Responsible for completing and issuing 'welcome letters' for new clients when requested.
- Responsible for regularly performing schedule 2 reviews for the charities and arranging supplier changes if a saving can be achieved.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'