This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to commence or expand their administration career within a fast-paced, rapidly growing law firm. We are looking for someone keen to join one of the most progressive teams in our company and become part of the business area responsible for providing Junior Legal Support.
The basic purpose of the job and its primary objectives:
- To ensure that all post is dealt with efficiently and effectively and all departmental mail is placed on the appropriate files accurately and as quickly as possible.
- Open all incoming post and facilitate delivery to the correct departments and individuals including scanning post where required.
- Filing across all floors and fee-earning departments.
- Assist Fee Earners when required with rearrangement of filing cabinets, splitting of files etc.
- Collection of post throughout the day from post areas positioned on each floor.
- Processing all outgoing and internal post via Royal Mail, DX, special delivery and courier.
- Ensure all the floors have a sufficient amount of paper and distribute paper and letterhead to all floors.
- Ensure that all incoming faxes are logged and delivered to the relevant individual in a timely manner.
- Deliver by hand to local courts and any extra deliveries required around the city centre.
- Identify and distribute no refs.
- Retrieve archive files when requested.
- Respond to queries quickly and efficiently.
- Provide ad hoc admin support
- To use all office equipment efficiently & competently.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and client’s documentation and information in compliance with all DPA requirements
In addition, the job holder is required to perform other responsibilities assigned by the management as and when requested which is not exhaustive and may include working in other operational support teams.
- Administrative Duties
- General Administration
- Operations Management
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"