Our client is a leading coffee and vending provider, providing nationwide services in the HoReCa industry. They are seeking an Operations Assistant to join the busy team in Lewes, East Sussex.
The company presents an exciting new retail experience, designed to focus primarily on the automated retail coffee market. With established partnerships with leading brands they offer a fresh alternative to the high street competing with the major coffee shop retailers. As a Operations Assistant you would be joining a business where successful delivery will open up opportunity for growth and promotion in Lewes, East Sussex.
- To work within growing operational team to learn and develop
- To maintain our 100% in- service commitments
- To provide and update provision of point of sales (POS) material
- Setting up of machines to brand standard of drink quality
- Planning and supporting of installations
- Technical support on eP machine portfolio
- To provide training to ensure both customers and end users are using machines properly
- Promoting the drinks and equipment to end-users
- Supporting Operations manager role
- Setting up of machines
- Carry out basic refurbishment of machines
- To audit customers machines/coffee towers and report back on cleanliness and operation
- To provide addition training to staff including the machine operation, stock ordering and fault reporting
- To audit the drink quality making sure machines are serving to brand standard
- To review and replace missing POS
- To complete visit reports and upload to relevant dropbox folder
- To attend and support installations
- Ensure a good first impression of the business to customers
- Try to improve sales by training the customer in a best practice cleaning schedule, which is time appropriate
- Problem solving customer queries and seeing through to solution
- Providing data and reports on usage for sales team to supply to customers
- Ensuring processes and procedures are followed, whilst seeking opportunities for continuous improvement
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to work to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Seek to improve their own personal performance
- Ideally graduate, or graduate calibre
- 5 GCSEs including English and Maths, minimum Grade C. A levels in Maths and/or English preferable
In return the business will offer a basic salary of around £20,000 - £22,000 depending on experience, plus other incentives, bonuses, and a company pension.
If you are interested in working for a leading company in the coffee industry, and live in the Lewes area, please submit your CV now for consideration for this role.
- Operations Assistant
- Retail Merchandiser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"