Are you looking for that next best job opportunity? Within an organisation that encourages its employee's success and career progression?
We are looking for an individual who can join our mission to be the best that the industry has to offer.
We want you to bring your skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Operations team. This role is a 10 month fixed term contract which may become permanent. The opportunity is for a part time Operations Assistant who will work alongside the Customer Operations Manager and will be the key point of contact for our customers and will work closely with other operations coordinator, managers and account managers.
- Booking Collections and Consumables for customers. Via our Spot-light system.
- Work closely with the Transport Team booking collections (Scotland / Ireland)
- Work closely with depot operations regarding forecasting and processing of mail.
- Scheduling delivery of consumables prior to the first collection
- Send welcome email, confirming start date, collection time, E-docket set up and CRM System set up and where required provide tray labels to customers.
- Advise on Whistl sortation software (where required) and processes if necessary
- Deal with Daily Issue logs and resolve
- Dealing with Packet and Parcel (P&P) customers / Issues as required
- Undertake additional duties relative to operations as and when required
Operations | Logistics | Distribution | Transport | Service Centre | Operations Assistant | Co-Ordinator | Office Based | Customer Services
- Able to work well with others, be aware of impact and respond quickly.
- Proactive approach in problem areas. Able to identify solutions, implement procedures and cascade to all relevant personnel.
- PC literate and have working experience with MS office Applications.
- Confident on a personal level as well as being confident of their capabilities.
- Able to talk to customers / internal colleagues on the Telephone.
- Able to construct e-mail to pass on Information or make a request in a professional manor.
- Excellent planner, able to clearly and correctly prioritise.
- Delivers what is promised.
- Able to produce ideas, suggestions, solutions to needs of business.
- Reliable in a crisis.
- Demonstrates proactive approach in all areas.
- Ability to ensure information, new developments are cascaded to entire team and further, when necessary.
About Our Company:
We are the second largest postal provider in the UK with an exciting range of mail, parcels and Doordrop media products and services, both in the UK and internationally. Each year we collect, sort, send and transport up to 4 billion items of mail and parcels for businesses, as well as handling, planning and managing millions of Doordrop items.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job