Fantastic opportunity for someone who has recently graduated looking to get into their next permanent role or for someone who is looking to take the next step withing your career.
Fantastic organisation who offer great career development and working environment.
- Production of workbooks, handouts, etc.
- Formatting slides using Powerpoint
- Managing venue details/logistics as necessary
- Booking trains/flights when necessary for domestic and international travel
- Answering the main telephone line and dealing with calls as appropriate
- Entering feedback evaluation data from workshops using Word and Excel
- Proven organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proactive, flexible and responsive, with the ability to work under pressure/multi-task
- Proficient in core Microsoft Office applications and Outlook email
Salary paying up to £18,000 + Benefits
- Operations Assistant