Junior Operations Executive
BRAND NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR A LEVEL LEAVERS LOOKING TO GET INTO OPERATIONS
£25,000 BASED IN CITY OF LONDON
We are now recruiting for an exciting "Operations Executive" with scope to progress.
We are looking for someone with good A level results or the equivalent. Experience with On-Boarding and/or KYC is necessary, a background in payments is also beneficial and the candidate must have basic Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word and Excel.
- Document authenticity verification using available software for client KYC documents.
- Administering the set up of new client accounts.
- Identify and report fraudulent applications and reject those that do not meet the agreed assessment criteria.
- Taking credit and debit card deposits from clients on the phone.
- Assist customers and other Internal Departments with payment and on-boarding related enquiries.
- Processing the posting of goodwill payments, trade related case adjustments and dividends
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"