5 Month Contract to start April 2018
Salary: £18,000 pro rata
Are you a strong administrator with excellent customer service skills who can work in a fast paced office environment? Are you resilient, amenable, flexible and a fast learner? Then we have a great opportunity for you to become part of a fantastic team for our client in the travel/tour industry.
- Review sales for upcoming tours & update supplier bookings if necessary
- Issue tour confirmations to suppliers and customers for upcoming tours
- Respond to customer queries ad hoc
- Update sales systems and supplier bookings appropriately
- Emergency phone duties by way of a rota (out of office hours)
- Issue Customer feedback request questionnaires
- Contact customers to attain any missing booking details
- Manage taxi bookings - order processing and confirmation
- Manage agent bookings on external online sites
- Ad hoc admin duties as required, possibly in other departments.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, customer service skills, resilience, and self-motivation. They will be supporting the cruise product manager in the first instance but may be required to perform tasks supporting other areas of the business due to this being peak operating season for our business.
If you are up for the challenge then call us today for more details.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 16 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.